Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello World

I've created this blog to share a couple of recent successes in my writing career.

I guess a little about me first. I've been writing novels for a number of years now with nothing at all to show for it. Recently, I thought I'd try my hand at short fiction, and am both delighted and humbled that at least two of my efforts have not been in vain.

Anyway, first off is the acceptance of my story titled "Where Spirits Dwell" to the Northern Haunts Anthology put out by the good folks at Shroud Publishing.



Proceeds from this book are going to the American Cancer Society. The book is available for pre-order now, in both paperback and elegant hardcover collector edition. Many thanks and much gratitude to Tim Deal and Shroud.

The second bit of good news received recently is that my story titled "Ohrwurm" has been accepted into Necrotic Tissue's upcoming anthology titled Malpractice: An Anthology of Bedside Terror.



This promises to be a superb collection of themed short stories about medicine gone horribly . . . horribly wrong.

Sincere thanks to Nathaniel Lambert, R. Scott McCoy, and all the folks at Necrotic Tissue. I'll update further when details about purchase become available.

No comments: