Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Malpractice Reviewed

The first reviews for the Malpractice anthology are starting to trickle in, today's coming from HorrorNews.Net. Couple of excerpts:

"I'm not shitting you when I say that there isn't a single bad story to be found, or even one that left me indifferent . . ."

"This book is also about as tight as you can possibly get, not allowing for a single wasted page . . ."

". . . it creates the effect of a single tale instead of the usual buffet style sampling that comes with most of its ilk . . ."

"I loved the crap out of this book and you would be a moron not to be willing to drop $16 for something this good."


I'm not really sure . . . but I think he liked it.

Read the full review here.

And thanks to the folks at HorrorNews for taking the time to review it.

2 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Isn't it a fabulous review (and book - I'm half way through and loving it).

Brendan P. Myers said...

Funny, I got nervous before clicking the link. Clever of NT not to reveal the positive nature of it in their e-mail announcement. And congratulations on your much warranted in review shout-out.

Halfway through, eh? Fair warning: Brace yourself for the rollercoaster ride to come!