Wednesday, February 15, 2012

If you liked "The Intersection"

On the off chance that someone who downloads my free story The Intersection finds their way here, welcome! And thank you.

If you liked the story, I'm pleased to say there's more where that came from. But where to start?

If you want to check out a few more short stories, try my collection Adamson's Rock and Other Stories. The title story is one I'm particularly proud of, about a close-knit New England family coming to terms with the end of the world. Adamson's Rock won an Honorable Mention in the Writers of the Future contest.



The first volume of my vampire saga, Applewood tells the tale of a group of teen outcasts, close friends who are forced to confront an ancient evil that awakens in their small Massachusetts town.



Next in the Applewood series, Fledge continues the story of protagonist Scott Dugan, on the run from those who would kill him and all his kind. My most recent book, I think too that Fledge might be my best.



If you're looking for something a little lighter and with some humor, try Swash!, my tale of eighteenth-century pirates let loose in the modern world. Something of a cross between Christopher Moore and Willy Wonka, Swash! is sure to leave you feeling good. May be my favorite of all the books I've written.



If you're looking for a sweet coming of age tale with some supernatural twists and young romance, my novel Sumner Gardens might be something you'd be interested in. My most personal and autobiographical novel.



If you're a Red Sox fan (or even just a baseball fan) you'll enjoy A Truck Story, my novella about two young brothers and their uncle who become trapped in the Red Sox equipment truck while it makes it's way to spring training. Aside from the kidnappings, the alligators, the serial killer, and the car chases, the trip is relatively uneventful.



Of course, if you're looking for some more free fiction, click the "Free Fiction" tag in the categories on the left, and a few stories I've posted right to this blog might make for some light lunchtime reading!

Anyhow, thanks to everyone who downloads The Intersection over the next few days, and special thanks to those who might be motivated to read more of my work.

No comments: